PHYSIOTHERAPY – offers a professional assessment and a wide range of methods to relieve muscle pain or stiffness and to increase your mobility. Physiotherapy takes a holistic approach that involves the patient directly in their own care. You will be advised how to improve your well-being by introducing some changes to your daily routine. Treatment involves a respective approach to the client and offers a personal exercise program for all individuals.
The Bowen Technique
THE BOWEN TECHNIQUE – therapy involves very gentle but direct manipulation of some structures in the body, such as: muscles, tendons, fascia, ligaments, joints and nerves. Bowtech can be beneficial in a wide range of situations. It can assist recovery from many conditions, from traumatic injury to chronic illness, depending upon each individual’s capacity to heal.
Bowen Technique can be used to treat:
- Back pain and sciatica
- Digestive and bowel problems
- Earache and TMJ problems
- Migraines and other headaches
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot problems
- Menstrual and hormonal irregularities
- Neck and shoulder problems
- Groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length
- Respiratory problems and hayfever
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Sports and other traumatic injuries
Tactile Integration Therapy
TACTILE INTEGRATION THERAPY – the therapy is employed for children and adults faced with developmental challenges or post traumatic stress disorders . The method is oriented on the stimulation in order to awaken natural, self-regeneration skills of your body. The Tactile Integration program uses neuro-tactile techniques ( touch with varying pressure) to stimulate different receptors in the skin.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE THERAPY?
People diagnosed with:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder (NLD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Diorders
- Emotionally Disturbed
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome